Digital is a visual analytics and business intelligence (BI) consulting company founded to meet growing needs of organizations in having end-to-end supply chain visibility.
We provide complete service from big data store selection, data selection, data preprocessing and transformation, to real-time dashboard development. Our specialty is in developing big data driven, real-time, supply chain performance monitoring dashboards .
“To create competitive advantage by enabling end-to-end supply chain visibility.”
Siddharth Rastogi is a founder of Digital Supply Chain Transformation Services. He is a versatile, results-oriented big data analytics professional with MBA in Supply Chain and Finance Management from Poole College of Business at NC State University and MA in Operations Management from Fisher College of Business at Ohio State University. He has obtained hands-on experience with Hive, Pig, and SAS during SAS training on Hadoop Data Management. Moreover, he has proven his expertise in developing big-data driven, real-time, supply chain performance monitoring dashboards for real time supply chain decision making, managing global supply chain planning and procurement process, and supporting operational requirements at companies including Bayer Crop Science , Lenovo, and Eisai.
Currently, he is a PhD student at NC State majoring in Technology Management with supporting area in Big Data Analytics. Contact him for discussions related to supply chain digital transformation projects at email@example.com
Skilled User of:
-Big data Visualization and BI tools such as Tableau, SAS Visual Analytics, and Pentaho
– Big Data integration and ETL/EDW development tools such as Pentaho Kettle and Talend
-Big data management tools such as Hadoop
-Report development tools such as Pentaho Reporting
-Other Statistical analysis tools such as STATA, SPSS, and JMP
-MS Office, and VISIO flow chart software
• SAS Certified, obtained hands-on experience with Hive, Pig, and SAS during SAS training on Hadoop Data Management.
• Skilled user of SAS Visual Analytics
• Skilled user of SAS Enterprise Minor
• Skilled user of SAS JMP
• SAP Certified, obtained hands-on experience with SAP ECC 6.0 in SD, MM, PP, FI, CO and WM
• Experienced in configuration with MM, CO and FI modules.
Specialties: Developing Big Data Driven Decision Making and Performance Monitoring Tools/ Dashboards for:
- Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP)
- Global Inventory Management
- Global Sourcing Risk Management
- Disruption Management
- Demand, Production & Procurement Planning
- Sales & Operational Planning
- Sourcing Management
- Network Design Optimization
- Global Supply Chain Planning
- Distribution Network Optimization
Contact us for more information. See below for more details.