Siddharth Rastogi is a CEO & founder of Digital Supply Chain Transformation Services. He is a versatile, results-oriented big data analytics professional with MBA in Supply Chain and Finance Management from NC State University and MA in Operations Management from Ohio State University. He has obtained hands-on experience with Hive, Pig, and SAS during SAS training on Hadoop Data Management. Moreover, he has proven his expertise in developing big-data driven, real-time, supply chain performance monitoring dashboards for real time supply chain decision making, managing global supply chain planning and procurement process, and supporting operational requirements at companies including Bayer Crop Science , Lenovo, and Eisai.
Currently, he is a PhD student at NC State majoring in Technology Management with supporting area in Big Data Analytics. Contact him for discussions related to supply chain digital transformation projects at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skilled User of:
-Big data Visualization tools such as Tableau and SAS Visual Analytics
-Big data Analysis tools such as SAS Enterprise Minor
-Big data management tools such as Hadoop
-Other Statistical analysis tools such as STATA, SPSS, and JMP
-MS Office, VISIO flow chart software, and MATLAB R2011a
• SAS Certified, obtained hands-on experience with Hive, Pig, and SAS during SAS training on Hadoop Data Management.
• Skilled user of SAS Visual Analytics
• Skilled user of SAS Enterprise Minor
• Skilled user of SAS JMP
• SAP Certified, obtained hands-on experience with SAP ECC 6.0 in SD, MM, PP, FI, CO and WM
• Experienced in configuration with MM, CO and FI modules.
Specialties: Developing Big Data Driven Decision Making and Performance Monitoring Tools/ Dashboards for:
- Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP)
- Global Inventory Management
- Global Sourcing Risk Management
- Disruption Management
- Demand, Production & Procurement Planning
- Sales & Operational Planning
- Sourcing Management
- Network Design Optimization
- Global Supply Chain Planning
- Distribution Network Optimization
Contact us for more information. See below for more details.