- By Nina Keidel – Supply Chain Inventory Analyst at Bayer Crop Science (https://www.linkedin.com/in/srastogi-bigdata-analyst)
“…I worked on a project with Siddharth and was highly impressed with his Tableau skills for data visualization and reporting. He was a critical resource for developing interactive dashboards that helped streamlined business decision-making processes and increased efficiency across the supply chain. A highly reliable, forward-thinking, and collaborative team player with in-depth supply chain knowledge and data analytics expertise…”
- By Allen Harrison – Distribution Resource Planning (DRP) Manager at Bayer (https://www.linkedin.com/in/srastogi-bigdata-analyst)
“…Siddharth worked in our planning group as the key Tableau resource responsible for creating the visualizations for Distribution Resource Planning (DRP) during the late Spring/Summer of 2017. Sid was great to work with and was very helpful in thinking through what was required as well as what might be helpful beyond the initial request. Sid is always prompt, courteous, and what I would consider to be an Expert User in Tableau Visualization creation using several data sources from many different systems…”
- By Southgate Mark – Supply Chain Integrated Planning Manager at Bayer CropScience (https://www.linkedin.com/in/srastogi-bigdata-analyst)
“…Siddharth joined Bayer as a summer intern and was tasked to identify optimization opportunities for DRP for Bayer’s Crop Protection product range. He worked with a complex data set to prepare a range of data visualizations using Tableau, enabling the Supply Chain Team to identify and action process improvements.
Siddarth proved to be conscientious, reliable and a valuable member of the team…”
- By Andre Southerland, CPIM – US Demand Planner at Bayer Crop Science (https://www.linkedin.com/in/srastogi-bigdata-analyst)
“…Siddharth is very knowledgeable on Tableau applications. Siddharth configured Tableau based on my business requirements into very helpful weekly reports. I was able to increase my efficiency due to the reduced volume of reports needed for data analysis. Thank you Siddharth, it has been a pleasure working with you!…”
- By Chris Cousins, MBA – Supply Chain Integrated Planning at Bayer CropScience (https://www.linkedin.com/in/srastogi-bigdata-analyst)
“…I’ve worked with Siddharth for over a year and the value he has brought to our organization has been tremendous! His mastery of analytics for decision making and the tools he has brought to our team have greatly increased our efficiency…”
- By Eric Riha, IT Business Partner – Supply Chain Management at Bayer Crop Science (https://www.linkedin.com/in/srastogi-bigdata-analyst)
“…Siddharth was brought on as a summer intern for explore data visualization options for our Supply Chain group at Bayer CropScience, specifically in the area of Distribution Resource Planning. Despite being new to Bayer’s data and processes, he picked them up very quickly and was able to translate that knowledge into robust data visualizations using Tableau. He was flexible in altering his designs to meet the needs of the business, and always tried to dig deeper in conversations in order to understand the true business requirements.
It was a pleasure working with Siddharth and I believe he would be a great addition to any team here at Bayer, or anywhere else he may pursue employment…”
- By Daniel Chew, Director of Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations at bioMérieux (https://www.linkedin.com/in/srastogi-bigdata-analyst)
“…It was a pleasure for me to work with Siddharth during his internship at Eisai. He is extremely diligent and hardworking. I thank him for the contributions to the Supply Team and wish him all the best in his future endeavours…”